This is your opportunity to be a witness to history and participate in the festivities. Join Urban Financial Services Coalition for our Inauguration Weekend. Activities include:
1. Saturday, January 19th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. We will partner with Operation Hope for an Economic Empowerment Day. We will provide financial education to 180 elite high school basketball players. Please indicate if you would like to volunteer when you register.
2. Saturday, January 19th at 6:00 pm inauguration Meet and Greet
3. Sunday. January 20 breakfast at the Marriott Spring Hill Suites Hotel at 8:00 am
4. From Lincoln to Martin to Obama Tour with a visit to the Lincoln Memorial and the Martin Luther King Memorial from 10 to 12:30 (limited seating available)
5. Sunday Evening – UFSC at the HBCU Inauguration Ball at the Phoenix, in Washington DC (located 4 blocks from the white house). Attire is black-tie – limited tickets available.
6. Inauguration of Barack Obama on Monday, January 21st.
Registration is $225 before 1/3/13 and then cost will go up to $275. Click HERE to Register Now!
For hotel registration, please click the link provided – http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/iaddl?groupCode=urburbb&app=resvlink&fromDate=1/18/13&toDate=1/22/13
There are a limited number of Early Bird rooms available at the $199 rate. The regular rate is $269.
Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Register now.
URBAN FINANCIAL SERVICES COALITION