FDIC Economic Inclusion Summit
You are cordially invited to attend the FDIC Economic Inclusion Summit: Strategies to Bring Consumers Into the Financial Mainstream on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, from 8:00 a.m. EDT to 5:15 p.m. EDT at the L. William Seidman Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia.
The Summit will explore strategies for increasing access for underserved consumers to the mainstream financial system. Panels will focus on research that can inform economic inclusion efforts, establishing safe and sustainable banking relationships, leveraging partnerships for banking access and financial empowerment, growing customer relationships that build long-term loyalty and the future of economic inclusion.
For more details, visit the summit website at www.fdic.gov/eisummit. Seating is limited so please register early to ensure your participation in this event.
To begin your registration, click on this link https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1952201
We look forward to seeing you at the summit!
[divider top=”15″ bottom=”15″ style=”divider-black”]
[section background_type=”parallax” video_background_image_path=”” background_color=”#d8c8c7″ opacity_value=”70″ opacity_color=”black” background_image_path=”http://www.ufscnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Inclusion_2.jpg” top=”5″ bottom=”5″ class=””]
Strategies to Bring Consumers into the Financial Mainstream
Wednesday, April 26, 2017: 8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. EDT
FDIC L. William Seidman Center
Sheila C. Bair Auditorium
3501 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia
The Summit will explore strategies for increasing access for underserved consumers to the mainstream financial system. Panels will focus on:
- Research that can inform economic inclusion efforts;
- Establishing safe and sustainable banking relationships;
- Leveraging partnerships for banking access and financial empowerment;
- Growing customer relationships, building long-term loyalty among diverse customers; and
- The future of economic inclusion.
Agenda – Economic Inclusion: Strategies to Bring Consumers Into the Financial Mainstream
Who Should Attend?
- Thought leaders on economic inclusion;
- Representatives from banks that offer or are considering offering products and services that address the needs of underserved consumers;
- Representatives from bank trade associations;
- Leaders of national, state or local consumer and community organizations, foundations and government agencies that focus on the financial services needs of underserved consumers; and
- Federal or state financial regulatory agency participants.