National and Locals Leaders Convene for 8th Annual LIVE2LEAD Richmond Conference
Richmond Chapter of Urban Financial Services Coalition in partnership with the L2L Leadership Institute invites you to the 8th Annual LIVE2LEAD Richmond Conference, Monday, February 27, 2023, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
What is LIVE2LEAD-Richmond
LIVE2LEAD is a full-day leadership and personal growth event hosted in Richmond, Virginia. This event is an annual leadership gathering designed by the John Maxwell Company, presented by L2L Leadership Institute in partnership with Urban Financial Services Coalition.
LIVE2LEAD has shared leadership and personal growth principles to a live audience and over 300 simulcast locations around the world. This is the 8th annual LIVE2LEAD-Richmond and we are returning to in-person on the top floor of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond with a beautiful view of the city and the James River.
The guest speaker is BK Fulton, Chairman & CEO of Soulidifly Productions and former executive at Verizon.
This year’s Life-Time Achievement Award Honoree is Daphne Maxwell Reid, Actress Philanthropist.
- Economic Forecast Breakfast
- General Sessions with National Simulcast Speakers
- LIVE2LEAD Leadership Award Luncheon
- Executive Leadership Panel
- Dessert Networking Reception
- Youth Learn2Lead Program – an all-day separate track young adult student.
Attendees learn from renowned leadership experts from a variety of industries, gain new perspectives on relevant topics, and get practical tools to take home with them.
We guarantee you will leave equipped and excited to lead and create change with renewed passion and drive.
AT LIVE2LEAD-Richmond YOU WILL…
Learn from World Class and successful local Leaders
Learn from elite thinkers and the #1 leadership expert in the world, John C. Maxwell. Gain leadership principles and personal growth techniques from world-renowned experts and their time-tested teaching.
NATIONAL BROADCAST SPEAKERS:
- John Maxwell, #1 Leadership Expert, Best Selling Author
- Patrick Lencioni, Founder & President, The Table Group
- Eric Thomas, Author, Speaker, Consultant, Pastor, and Audie Awards Finalist
- Tim Elmore, CEO and Founder of Growing Leaders, Best-Selling author, and International Speaker
- Doris Kearns Goodwin, World-Renowned Presidential Historian, Public Speaker, and Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author
Afternoon Leadership Moderator: Jacqueline “Jacquie” Johnson is Director of Professional Development at the Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities (VCIC), Ms. Johnson will lead a conversation on “Redefining Leadership in The Age of the New Normal.”
- Heather Mullins Crislip, Executive Director, The Richmond Forum
- Fred Shuford, Vice President of Fed Cash, Quality Engineering, Cash Operation
- Ditu Kasuyi, Advisory Board President, Urban Financial Services Coalition, & Co-Founder, L2L Leadership Institute
- Matthew Steilberg, Executive Vice President, Director Retail Banking, C&F Bank
- Adrienne Whitaker, President, UFSC Foundation, & Co-Founder, L2L Leadership Institute
THE LIVE2LEAD HONOREES:
- Kym Grinnage, VP/GM of WWBT/NBC12 and WUPV/CW
- Devon Henry, CEO of Team Henry Enterprises, LLC and Founder of CryptoFederacy
- Todd “Parney” Parnell and the Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Daphne Maxwell Reid, Actress, Philanthropist, Community Leader
- Dianna Bowser and Southside Community Development & Housing Corporation
To register or learn more information visit https://2022-live2ead-rva.eventbrite.com