- This event has passed.
Closing the Wealth Gap: Leveraging the Power of Home Ownership
Join the Richmond Chapter of Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) and Investors 2000 Plus as they celebrate Financial Literacy Month with a special session entitled “Closing the Wealth Gap: Leveraging the Power of Home Ownership” on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm, Eastern Daylight Time. The featured panelists and moderators are:
- , Chief Executive Officer, Housing Opportunities Made Equal of Virginia, Inc
- , President/Originator at KORE Mortgage;
- , Realtor & Operations Manager and CEO/Owner Asset Management Group, Inc.
- , Mortgage Sales Manager and DEI Officer C&F Mortgage Corporation
- , DEI Director of Virginia Housing and Co-Founder of L2L Leadership Institute.
- , Esquire, Owner of Lee Law Office and Co-Author of “Essentials to Planning Your Legacy” Book