- This event has passed.
UFSC-Richmond June Event! Home Buyer Webinar
Build Your Legacy with Homeownership
Homeownership is not only the American dream, it is the foundation for generational wealth. We have put together a dream team of professionals to take the mystery out of the home buying process by walking you from start to finish and sharing information about downpayment assistance programs. Yes, there is up to $15,000 or more available for eligible buyers.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Anyone considering buying a home or seeking pre-approval for a home loan in the next two years
- Anyone who is looking for a refresher session on the home buying or lending process
- Anyone who is curious about the current state of the real estate market and interest rates
Get all your home-buying, mortgage, or refinancing questions answered here!
✓ The Home Buying Process
✓ How to Get Qualified
✓ Financing Options
✓ Prepare for Home Ownership
✓ Local Market Stats
✓ What is Escrow?
✓ The Closing Process
✓ Much More……
June is National Homeownership Month and this event is presented by:
- Henrico County Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) – Richmond Chapter
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) – Richmond Chapter
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 5:30 PM
Home Buyer Webinar: Unlock the Dream