Call for Virtual Speakers
Call for Virtual Speakers:
Urban Financial Series Coalition Virtual Speaker Series
Hosted by www.UFSCNET.org
We are seeking individuals who have knowledge or experience across a myriad of topics and who are interested in sharing what they have to offer with others. If this sounds like you, then please read on and let us know that you are interested in speaking!
The Urban Financial Series Coalition Virtual Speaker Series will be hosted on the Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) National website (www.UFSCNET.org). The event brings the country’s top leaders, subject matter experts and influencers together to inspire, educate and empower minority financial professionals, business owners and communities. We are looking for virtual speakers who have a passion for their chosen topic and are willing to share their knowledge and experience with our attendees. We would like to present useful and impactful information to our attendees to help them live their best life personally and professionally!
If interested in speaking, please submit the information requested at the below site.
UFSC Speakers Bureau
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership and leadership development;
- Economic issues that impact communities of color;
- COVID-19 legislation, resources, and impact to communities of color;
- ]Finance services industry trends and issues;
- Wealth building strategies for the moderate to affluent segment;
- Best practices for working remotely;
- Inspiring stories of successful minority professionals who made it to the C-Suite (SVP, EVP, CEO);
- African American authors with books on finance, personal finance, leadership, and career success;
- Anti – racism;
- Fighting racism;
- Diversity and inclusion;
- Wealth gap;
- Digital divide;
- Community Reinvestment Act;
- Business acumen;
- Talent management;
- Workforce development;
- Branding (online and offline);
- Networking (online and offline);
- Legislation and regulation impacting the financial services industry;
- Professional designations that can be utilized in the financial services industry;
- Recruitment, development, and support of minority financial planners;
- State of the economy;
- Economics from a minority perspective;
- Cybersecurity; and
- Civil Rights issues (voting, census, equal protection under the law, etc.).
Important Information for Speakers:
- Submissions must be received by Friday, October 16, 2020 at 5:00 pm EDT to be considered;
- Session types will vary and will include executive level virtual lunch and learn sessions, evening virtual sessions and deep dive half day virtual sessions;
- The Zoom platform will be used to conduct virtual sessions; and
- If you have any questions, direct them to [email protected].
Some Benefits of Speaking:
- Gain experience;
- The opportunity for exposure to our attendees and potential networking opportunities; and
- The sessions are recorded and placed on the UFSC YouTube channel.
Join us for a unique virtual experience. We can’t wait to hear from you!