Preparing to Celebrate Mothers in Finance
During the month of May, Urban Financial Services Coalition will be celebrating mothers who are also leaders in the financial services industry.
The organization believes that mothers, who are financial professionals, play important roles in the home, community and financial services industry.
Urban Financial Services Coalition invites mothers within our network to assist in inspiring other mothers who are in the financial services industry or who are thinking about pursuing a career in the financial services industry by sharing their stories, lessons learned and unique experiences. Mothers can participate by either completing a questionnaire or submitting a video.
Mothers are invited to share their story in one of the following ways:
- Submit their answers to the “Mothers in Finance” Questionnaire, along with their headshot. Submission will be included in the “Mother in Finance” Whitepaper that will be published on the UFSC National Website and shared with the UFSC database of 5,000 minority professionals. The questionnaire is available at this link: https://forms.office.com/r/xRcCRnmKQx. The headshot can be emailed to [email protected].
- Submit their answers to the “Mothers in Finance” Questionnaire via video to [email protected]. The questionnaire is available at this link: https://forms.office.com/r/xRcCRnmKQx . Their submission will be a part of the UFSC YouTube Video Series that will be shared during the month of May. The series will start on Mother’s Day and run during the remainder of the Month of May. They will also be a part of the UFSC “Mothers in Finance” Playlist on the UFSC Youtube Channel. UFSC recommends the following best practices for recording the submission:
- Try to keep video submission between 5 to 7 minutes
- Pay attention to background and lighting in the video
- Acceptable video submissions are:
- .MP4 (MPEG-4 Video File)
- .WMV (Windows Media File
- .MOV (Apple QuickTime Movie)
- .MPG (MPEG Video File)
- If assistance is needed with the recording, please reach out to Ditu Kasuyi at [email protected]
Submissions are due by Friday, April 21, 2023, 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time.